Actress for improvisational theater
Maja Mommert is a trained improvisational actress.
She is passionate about stories – on stage and in real life.
Maja is a managing partner of the improvisational theater ensemble frei.wild and developed several concepts for new formats on stage together with her ensemble. She is regularly seen on stage in Berlin and a welcome guest actress in shows all over Europe.
Whether she performs publicly or places her skills in the service of companies as a seminar actress or with “walk-about acts” – Maja’s energy is contagious.
- Training as an improv actress with Keith Johnstone, Joe Bill (Improv Olympics, Annoyance Theatre), Stephen Sim & Lee White (The Crumbs), Shawn McKinley (Rapid Fire Theatre), etc.
- Vocal training, singing lessons, clown training, pantomime, working with masks
- Finalist at “Champignon” show, 9th Wiesbaden Improv Summer 2011
- Winner at “Pappstars” show, 7th Wiesbaden Improv Summer 2009
- Second place at “Goldener ImproStern” show, Cologne Improv Festival 2009
- Third place at “Goldener ImproStern” show, Cologne Improv Festival 2008
- Finalist at “Champignon” show, 6th Wiesbaden Improv Summer 2008
- Winner with frei.wild at 3rd Berlin Improv Cup 2005